Location:：Shanghai Office, China
Department：Sales & Marketing
• Play a key role in TM/Tao/Suning and other ecommerce opportunities in South of China. This role should be mature enough on business strategy development and implementation to deliver sales objective.
• Work closely with team members to allocate adv. investment in a high efficiency way that fit SHURE customer-centric strategy
• Work with marketing team to drive quality traffic via digital channels, understand how to trace customer journey, and contribute to higher conversion
• Work with Ecommerce marketplace to increase conversion rate via on-site advertising, SEM, display ads optimization
• Support to drive digital selling and marketing campaigns to be in line with company strategy
• Regular reports monitoring and analysis (including conversion rate, GMV, PV, UV etc..), design improvement action plans and make execution.
• Produce digital content and campaigns to extend brand exposure beyond product selling on online store and social media.
• Focus on TMall, but keep exploring business opportunities on other vertical spirit specialty platforms and other O2O, O2M opportunities in South of China
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Marketing or Business relevant
• Minimum 3 years of China ecommerce experience with proven track-record, preferably in consumer electronics or audio brands
• should be innovative, high energy, smart and quick learner, have potential to grow to next level
• Deep understanding of digital marketing and E-commerce trends of China
• Analytical, data-driven person with strong problem solving skills
• Highly organized, detail oriented and self-driven team player
• Solid Working experience in E-commerce digital/marketing company
• Workable written and verbal communication skills in English is a must